Over ten years, an attractive recipe of food, lifestyle, localised information and beautiful photography has seen ‘in Macarthur’ magazine gather a loyal following of readers keen for their seasonal lifestyle fix.
The unique glossy quarterly has established itself as a serious contender for advertisers’ dollar.
There is a long list of successful advertising campaigns over the life of the magazine and many of those advertisers are more than happy to endorse the magazine. Referrals would be the number one catalyst for new business.
The seasonal 20,000 print run is distributed FREE targeting ‘higher income earners and people spending money on lifestyle’ in the following fashion (approximates only):
- Restaurants/Cafés/Eateries - 6000
- 3 Councils inc. new resident packs - 2000
- Professional offices and organisations - 2000
- Shopping Centre information desks - 4000
- Appropriate lifestyle retailers - 4000
- Hairdressers/Beauty Salons/Day Spas - 2000
- Lifestyle Articles
- Local History Articles
- Macarthur’s Social Pages
- Sunday Drive
- Restaurant Reviews
- The Eating Out Guide
- Table Talk
- What’s On
- Featured Chef and Survey